Should I Drink Water To Lose Weight?- DIY Infused Water
My friends tell me I have good genes. Why? Because, I look fit and healthy in my 40’s.
They see me at parties and I am usually the one who goes on eating a second serving shamelessly.
When we go out to eat, I am the one who sucks on the bone of a lamb shank devouring the marrow, because I LOVE food.
One thing that I know that contributes my health is drinking water.
Drinking water has been the simplest way to lose weight and stay fit for the Gopher.
I was a chubby kid most of my teenagehood. When I went to college, I made a decision to lose weight. I was tired of being husky.
The first step I took was to drop soda and all sugary drinks from my diet. My weight went down 12 lbs/ 6 kg in the course of 4 months WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING ELSE.. Just by starting to drink water when I got thirsty instead of drinking soda and coffee. What a novel idea! – Right?
So today, I am sharing with you how to drink water, the very foundation of life.
Let me know if this post is helpful to you, or not, by commenting below. Your comments help me know what content to create for you. I am all ears!
Eat Real, Be Real ^___^
A few concoctions I like to infuse water with :
- Fresh cucumbers, oregano, and goji berries
- Orange peels and marjoram
- Ginger and rosemary
What are the benefits of drinking water?
- It flushes toxins from your system.
- It makes your skin look smooth and clear
- It protects your spinal cord and other sensitive tissues
- It’s necessary for the brain to manufacture hormones and neurotransmitters
- And so much more, check out this podcast episode, “Hydration and Water Masterclass” by Sean Stevenson if you want to learn more about the importance of water
Gopher’s tips & resources:
- Muddle herbs before putting them in water. They will give a lot more flavors that way.
- Keep a water bottle near you at all times of the day to make sure you are hydrated.
- Treat yourself in the evening. Make some fizzy water with a carbonator. It’s so refreshing.
- Drink filtered water. This is the RO filter I use at home.
Other Posts You Might Like:
Download 5 Things I Did
Download a FREE list of 5 Things I did to lose 14 Pounds in 12 Months & Become Medicine FREE